The n-Stream app allows you to remotely control Naim streaming products: the NDX hi-res network player and the SuperUniti, NaimUniti and UnitiQute all-in-one players from your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. It provides comprehensive control of basic functions such as volume and track skipping as well as giving you the ability to scroll through album art, create playlists and save your favourite radio stations. It puts your entire music collection at your fingertips.
Rediscover your music
As well as putting you in control, n-Stream lets you fully explore your music with expanded information powered by Rovi's vast online music database. All the rich information you may expect to find in a CD booklet or LP sleeve such as album art, performers and credits is displayed alongside more in-depth biographies, reviews, discographies, similar music recommendations and more. You can skim the surface to find just the information you need or delve deeper and discover a world of new music all from your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
The n-Stream app has been designed by Naim's dedicated team of software engineers to be convenient and easy to use whilst still offering comprehensive control of Naim streaming devices. The n-Stream app offers the following features:
- Volume control.
- Input selection.
- UPnP Input: UPnP library browsing with album art support, search and playback controls.
- USB/iPod input: Track list browsing, search and playback control.
- iRadio Input: Station browsing, search, preset saving and selection. Station name and info shown on the player screen.
- FM input: Station tuning with preset saving and selection. Station name and Radio Text shown on the player screen.
- DAB input: Station list with preset saving and selection. Station name and info shown on the player screen.
- Full cover art support: users can scroll through album cover art tiles.
- Automatic discovery of Naim stream players.
- System automation compatibility means that the n-Stream app, when used in conjunction with the NDS, NDX or ND5 XS network player, can control system volume, inputs on the preamplifier or integrated amplifier as well as Naim DAC inputs and CD control.