Cancel or amend an order
Cancelling an Order
You have the right to cancel your order prior to receiving it and within 14 days of receiving your order. To cancel your order please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will issue a refund for the price you paid for the products (including standard delivery charges) as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days of your notice of cancellation.
Please note that you are under a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the products whilst they are in your possession. If you fail to exercise such reasonable care, we may, depending on the circumstances, have a right of action against you for breach of statutory duty. Failure to exercise such reasonable care may, depending on the circumstances, be demonstrated by your failure to include all of the product´s instructions, documents and wrappings when returning the product, the product being damaged or not in the same condition as you received it.
Amending an Order
If you'd like to add products to your order, please place a new order for these items.
If you need to change details of your delivery address or remove items from your order, please contact our Customer Service Department on 01722 426600 between 09:00 and 17:30 Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays) or email email@example.com.
If you need to return your product please follow our Returns Procedure.
We offer one standard delivery service which is free of charge. We can only deliver to the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, excluding the Channel Islands. We do not deliver to P.O. boxes or BFPO addresses.
Standard courier deliveries will arrive 2/3 working days after your order has been confirmed (excluding bank holidays). Delivery to Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take a further 1-2 working days.
A signature upon delivery will be required for all product orders.
You can track your order through the My Account section of our website or the link provided in the dispatch email.
Track your order
To check the status of your order, just sign into the My Account section of our website. Click on the link ‘View your orders’.
- Pick In Progress means your order could be at any point between the warehouse receiving it and dispatching your goods.
- Shipped means your order has left our warehouse. You'll receive an email confirming dispatch. You can track your order directly through the courier's website by clicking on the link through the dispatch email you received or on the order through the My Account section of the website.
Shopping with Us
Naim Audio Ltd accepts the below credit and debit cards. We take security very seriously and all credit and debit card information that is transmitted from your computer to our systems is encrypted using the latest Secure Socket Layer (SSL) security.
All products purchased from the shop are covered by Naim Audio Ltd telephone support service for the full duration of their one-year warranty.
The telephone support service comprises telephone advice and guidance in relation only to set-up and installation problems, and associated usability issues.
The telephone support service is available between 08:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays) by calling 0333 321 9923 (UK). This telephone number is charged at normal rates.
You can also receive additional product support by visiting our mu-so customer support area
All products purchased from the shop carry a Naim Audio mu-so one-year limited warranty from date of purchase. This covers defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a customer.
View our complete Naim mu-so Warranty Policy
To find out more information on your past orders, please sign into your account here.
Missing, incomplete or damaged orders
If your order hasn't arrived, or arrives incomplete, first of all please view your order online by logging into My Account. If your order has been dispatched but hasn't arrived within the expected time period, please call our Customer Service Number on 01722 426600 between 09:00 and 17.30 Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have more than one item in your order, please bear in mind that products may arrive separately. However, if this is not the case and you haven't received the entire order as detailed in the order confirmation email sent to you, please call our Customer Service Number on 01722 426600 between 09:00 and 17.30 Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), or send us an email to email@example.com
If your order arrives and the goods are damaged, follow our Returns Procedure.
Please telephone us on 01722 426600 between 09:00 – 17:30 Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a return. If you bought your product more than 28 days ago, then you will need to contact us for a repair instead.
1. Returning a faulty product
- If you believe your product is faulty, please call us on 01722 426600 between 09:00 – 17:30 Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), or email email@example.com
- You will be sent an RMA (Return Material Authorisation) confirmation by email. Your product must be returned to us within 28 days of the RMA being issued, otherwise the returns process will be cancelled.
- We advise that you use a reputable courier to return a Naim Audio mu-so product – do not post. Naim Audio cannot accept responsibility for the unit while in transit to the retailer or Naim Audio, Salisbury.
- If you have requested a replacement product, this will be dispatched, on receipt of the faulty product, to your original shipping address. You will receive an email confirmation when it has been sent.
2. Returning an unwanted product
- If you decide the product is not for you, you can call or email us using the above contact details within 14 days of receiving your product.
- You will be sent an RMA (Return Material Authorisation) confirmation by email. The bottom of this document is a returns address label which needs to be printed out and attached to the outside of the box.
- Your product must be returned to us within 14 days of the RMA being issued, otherwise the returns process will be cancelled.
- It is your responsibility to arrange shipment, and prepay shipping charges and any insurance you deem necessary to cover loss or damage in transit.
- We recommend using a courier that can provide tracked delivery. A lost or damaged shipment will be your responsibility and will need to be resolved by you direct with the courier.
If you feel the product just isn't right for you, you may return the product to us within 14 days of purchase for a full refund.
If you believe your product is faulty within 28 days of purchase, you may return the product to us for a full refund with full proof of purchase.
You must obtain authorisation from Naim Audio before returning any order.
All products must be returned in good condition, in their original packaging with all the contents included to qualify for a refund. It is your responsibility to ensure the returned product is packed correctly.
Once your product has been received by us and verified that all the above conditions have been met, your original payment card will be refunded in full. You will receive an email confirming when this process has been successfully completed.
Depending on your original payment method, it can take up to 7 working days for the refund to appear in your account once processed by Naim Audio.
All products purchased from the shop carry a Naim Audio mu-so one-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Before arranging the repair of an apparently faulty or broken product, please try visiting our mu-so customer support area or contacting our support team who can guide you through your product's set-up process.
If your product was purchased less than 28 days ago, you can return it for a replacement. After that time, a product can be repaired according to its warranty conditions.
To arrange a repair (on a product purchased more than 28 days ago) please telephone us on 01722 425500 between 09:00am – 17:30 Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), or email us to arrange a return.
Security and Privacy
We take security very seriously and all credit card information that is transmitted from your computer to our systems is encrypted using the latest Secure Socket Layer (SSL) security.
We use Sage Pay, an approved service provider, to collect and process transaction information. Read the Sage Pay security policy at www.sagepay.co.uk/policies/security-policy