Introducing n-Serve for Mac
n-Serve for Mac is now out of the public beta testing phase and is available to download for free from the Mac App Store.
A public beta version of our new n-Serve for Mac control app is now available to download from the Naim Audio website here. This new Mac app offers all the Naim Audio server (HDX, UnitiServe, NS01, NS02, NS03) maintenance and control functionality of the already available Windows Naim Audio Desk Top Client alongside new features available on n-Serve for iOS devices.
n-Serve for Mac allows the user to:
- Build and edit playlists
- Browse by cover art
- Edit metadata
- Access server maintenance and configuration settings
- Browse internet radio and save presets
- Explore music library by following extended metadata links (e.g. clicking on a performer displays all of the music they have been involved with)
n-Serve for Mac delivers a super-fast browsing experience thanks to locally cached music library data and is available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Dutch. The new platform also allowed Naim Audio’s software engineers to develop some completely new features exclusive to n-Serve for Mac. These include:
- New design native to Mac user interface
- Simple drag and drop playlist creation and album art editing
- Link to Google, Wikipedia and YouTube from directly within the application to discover everything you could ever want to know about your music
- Radio presets can be linked to a web page to allow fast access to programme information for your favourite stations
Users can report any issues or anomalies they may find to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for exclusive news & updates from Naim.