Naim Audio Mu-so Warranty
When you purchase a Mu-so or Mu-so Qb wireless music system you will also receive coverage from a two-year limited warranty backed by Naim Audio and our international distributors that is redeemable via your retailer with valid proof of purchase. This coverage operates alongside and in addition to your statutory rights under UK consumer law.
Should your product be defective or if it does not conform to the contract of sale, you can choose to make a claim under UK consumer law or the Mu-so two-year limited warranty.
Please note: Mu-so and Mu-so Qb warranty is limited to two-years only and is excluded from any other Naim Audio product warranty, including Naim Audio's extended parts warranty.
What is included in this warranty?
If a Mu-so or Mu-so Qb wireless music system is defective in normal domestic use, due to a fault in materials or workmanship, Naim Audio will at its discretion (and subject to the terms contains herein) either regulate, adjust, repair or replace it free of charge within a reasonable time after return of such Mu-so product during the warranty period to Naim Audio’s address (detailed below). This warranty is offered to the first purchaser only and covers the cost of parts and associated labour required to correct such defects in materials or workmanship arising and advised to your retailer or Naim Audio during a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase.
What is excluded from this warranty?
1. Damage to a Mu-so product while in possession of a shipper, retailer, or consumer and not caused by defects in materials or workmanship;
2. Damage to a Mu-so product arising due to or from normal wear and tear;
3. Damage or defects caused by abnormal or unreasonable use (including repairs or alterations of products by a person other than Naim Audio or its nominated repairs centre);
4. Damage, defects, deterioration, malfunction or failure to meet performance specifications resulting from;
- Accident, acts of nature, misuse, abuse, neglect or unauthorised product modification,
- Improper installation, removal or maintenance, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product,
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorised by Naim Audio to repair a Mu-so or Mu-so Qb wireless music system
- Shipment of the product (claims to be presented to your retailer to be passed on to the carrier)
- Any cause other than a product defect due to a fault in materials or workmanship;
5. Cleaning, initial set-up, check-ups with no defects found, or charges incurred for installation of the product ;
6. Any Mu-so or Mu-so Qb wireless music system which the serial number has been removed, defaced or modified
What Naim Audio will do and pay for if you qualify for this warranty coverage
Naim Audio will pay for all parts and labour covered by this warranty.
You must pay all shipping charges if it is necessary to return the product to Naim Audio or your retailer. However, if the required repairs are covered by this warranty Naim Audio will pay the return shipping to any destination within the UK and Republic of Ireland. Whenever warranty service is required you must present the original dated sales receipt or other proof of purchase.
Please keep a copy of the sales receipt to establish the purchase date of the product.
Access to your warranty
If you think that your Mu-so or Mu-so Qb wireless music system is in need of service please contact your original retailer or Naim Audio directly if the sale was from www.naimaudio.com. You will be sent an RMA (Return Material Authorisation) confirmation by email. You will be advised regarding packaging your product if you are required to return the product. The Mu-so product should be packed in all its original packaging. Many simple faults can be corrected by your retailer. Do not return your product to Naim Audio, unless you have bought directly from the Naim Audio website, without consulting your retailer or receiving approval from Naim Audio.
If you are returning a Mu-so product, you should use a reputable carrier – do NOT post. Naim Audio cannot accept responsibility for the unit while in transit to the retailer or Naim Audio, Salisbury.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your equipment is insured by you during transit or shipment repair.
Naim Audio Ltd