Introducing the new Naim app for Apple iOS and Android devices
The new Naim Audio control app is available to download for Apple iOS devices and for the very for the first time for Android.
The Naim Audio app replaces n-Stream as the control app for all Naim Audio streaming products including mu-so, our new wireless music system. Its updated design retains all the functionality of n-Stream but with significant improvements to the navigation and user experience, including a new home screen and now playing bar. This new app is first release and an update will follow in the coming weeks with further improvements.
Play and control all your music wirelessly
Unite all of your music in one place with the Naim Audio app and put millions of songs at your fingertips.
- Select inputs: UPnPTM, Spotify Connect (mu-so only), Internet Radio, USB/iPod, Digital, Analogue
- Play, pause, skip tracks and seek to time
- Browse music through album artwork tiles
- Create and save playlists
- Control local and group volume and select rooms with multiroom feature
- Browse and play internet radio stations and save presets to home screen and on product control
- Browse UPnP whilst listening to other inputs without interrupting the music
Go deeper into your music with Naim Audio’s unique sound while the Naim Audio app* helps you make new discoveries along the way. Hit ‘Info’ when streaming over UPnP to explore the following in-depth information:
- Artists, performers and other credits
- Discographies, biographies and image galleries
- Similar music and new music recommendations
- Reviews and links to online article
The Naim Audio app requires Apple software version iOS7 and Android version 4.0 and above and is compatible with the following Naim Audio streaming products:
mu-so, UnitiQute, UnitiQute 2, UnitiLite, NaimUniti, NaimUniti 2, SuperUniti, ND5 XS, NDX, NDS, NAC-N 172 XS
If you already have n-Stream installed on your device you will receive a notification from the App Store that an update is now available to download. If you have auto-updates enabled n-Stream will automatically update to the new Naim Audio app. Customers with Apple devices not compatible with iOS7 should continue to use n-Stream version 3.6.
The n-Serve control app for Naim Audio hard disk player/servers remains unchanged and will still be available only for iOS devices and Mac.
Naim Audio streaming products running firmware older than 3.15 must update their streamer to the latest firmware (3.22).
Sign up for exclusive news & updates from Naim.