Mu-so Firmware Update Now Available
A new firmware update featuring minor improvements and bug fixes is now available for our Mu-so® wireless music system.
The update can be implemented using the Naim Audio App for iOS and Android devices. You will receive a notification that the update is available via the 'Rooms' menu of the Naim Audio App today. If you do not see this notification yet and wish to update now simply close the app – making sure it has fully shut down on the device – and then restart it.
A step by step guide to updating your Mu-so via the Naim Audio App is available to download below.
We recommend that all customers update to the latest version of firmware (Version 1.2) to benefit from the improvements and bug fixes listed in full below.
Please note: this update will not enable the higher resolution BBC radio streams for the UK (HLS streams), gapless playback or seek to time. These features will be implemented in a future firmware release later this year.
If you experience any issues installing the new firmware then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
> DOWNLOAD: Mu-so Update Walkthrough Guide (English)
> DOWNLOAD: Mu-so Update Walkthrough Guide (German)
> DOWNLOAD: Mu-so Update Walkthrough Guide (Chinese)
> DOWNLOAD: Mu-so Update Walkthrough Guide (Dutch)
> DOWNLOAD: Mu-so Update Walkthrough Guide (Spanish)
> DOWNLOAD: Mu-so Update Walkthrough Guide (Italian)
> DOWNLOAD: Mu-so Update Walkthrough Guide (Polish)
> DOWNLOAD: Mu-so Update Walkthrough Guide (Russian)
Firmware Version 1.2 – Release Notes
- Fixed: Deep sleep standby issue – a small number of units had to be power cycled to get them out of deep sleep
- Fixed: Change of behaviour to iRadio reconnection from standby state
- Fixed: Network LED switches off when in standby and deep sleep
- Fixed: Continuous reboot with absent DNS server
- Fixed: Airplay latency improved
- Fixed: Improvement on multiroom input switching
- Fixed: iRadio station fixes including Radio Scotland
- Fixed: iRadio genre metadata support
- Fixed: Analogue/Digital audio dropping when network status goes to connecting
- Fixed: Reboot option to get out of reprogramming mode
- Fixed: Wi-Fi setup improvements
- Fixed: User experience on multiroom (input switching from certain inputs)
- Fixed: Added warning text on update page
- Fixed: Certain FLAC files would not play back on USB
- Fixed: Intermittent errors shown during warm reboots
- Fixed: LED behaviour whilst configuring Wi-Fi network, goes from flashing orange to white (no more purple in between)
Sign up for exclusive news & updates from Naim.